But do you know if it turns out that making Aceh Noodles is not difficult you know, guys. And the ingredients are easy to get. You can enjoy your own Acehnese noodles by trying the following recipe.
- 500 grams of wet yellow noodles
- 1 crab
- 1/4 kg shrimp
- 750 ml broth water
- 150 grams of beef, diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 onion or celery, thinly sliced
- 50 gram bean sprouts, clean
- 50 grams of cabbage or cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sweet soy sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 red onions
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 large red chilies, seeds removed
- 1 cardamom grain
- 2 cm turmeric, burned
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- Salt to taste
How to make it:
1. Prepare margarine for sauteing, saute onion, garlic, and spices until fragrant.
2. Add beef, stir and cook until the meat changes color.
3. Add shrimp, crab, and broth and mix thoroughly.
4. Enter the leeks, salt, bay leaves and pepper powder.
5. Cook until the meat, crab and shrimp are cooked.
6. If the water is reduced and the meat is soft, reduce the heat.
7. Add cabbage, tomatoes and bean sprouts, then add noodles and sweet soy sauce.
8. Stir until all ingredients are well mixed and cooked. Remove and serve.
It's easy? Good luck!