Lymph nodes are the main sides of the human immune system, helping the body know and fight germs, infections, and foreign substances that enter the body.
Lymph nodes are in groups, and each group is in the specific space of our body, as explained in the first paragraph.
Lung cancer signal (right). (oherbal. net)
Lymph node disease is swelling that takes place in the organ due to bacteria, viruses, or cancer.
A bulge that has a small, round shape like a bean, is a collection of lymphocyte combination cells that are closed like a capsule by connective tissue.
Lymph node cancer in the neck.
Some things that cause lymph node disease are:
- Genetic / genetic aspects
- Decreased immunity
- Toxins or free radicals caused by herbicides, food preservatives and chemical dyes
- Lack of exercise
- Minuman Alcohol
- Drink less white water
- Virus infection
- Inflammation or inflammation
- Blood cancer
- Colds, sore throats, fever and respiratory infections
- Swollen lymph nodes in the groin, under the chin, armpits or groin
- Swollen limbs, due to blockage of the lymph system due to swelling in the lymph nodes very far under the skin
- Swelling hardens and develops rapidly, generally appearing without any definite cause for up to two to four weeks, feeling hard or chewy and painful when pressed
- Night sweats
- Lack of appetite
- Weight loss
How to cure:
Dealing with lymph node disease can be done in two ways, namely by medical and non-medical means.
Especially the patient must be convinced by the healing he lived, serious, continuous and comply with the provisions that need to be followed, so that healing is successful efficiently.
1. Natural healing
Can be done with the consumption of medicines in the form of herbal concoctions that have been formulated by themselves or have been sold in the form of capsules so that they are more easily obtained, such as:
- Papua Ant Nest
- Honey, soursop leaves and mangosteen peel
2. Medical Healing
Done with some parts, namely:
- Cobatal test therapy
Prevent better than cure.