Benefits and efficacy Bougenville for body health
Bougenville is a thorny plant that can grow at an altitude of 1-1400 meters above sea level. Apart from the colourful beauty of the flowers and the mythical shadows that overflowed, the bougainvillea actually deserves to be planted in the yard.
The leaves, flowers, roots and bark of the bougainvillea contain saponins and polyphenols. Bougenville can not only be an ornamental plant, but can also be useful as a remedy to prevent various types of diseases such as below that always interfere with the health of our body, therefore we must prevent the coming of the disease in a way Traditional natural course because it does not contain chemicals that could damage our body.
Diseases that can be cured and how they are used:
1. Bougenville can be utilized as a natural hepatitis medication. Provide dried bougainvillea rods. Wash clean, then boil, strain, then drink the water while warm
2. The flower section of the bougainvillea is also efficacious as a cure for ulcers, take the flower bougainvillea and duck cocor to taste, wash and puree. Attach to the sick skin.
3. Bougainvillea flower is also efficacious as a vaginal discharge. Here's how: Provide 15 grams of bougainvillea flowers. After washing, boil with water. Strain and drink the water.
4. The bougainvillea is also efficacious to treat irregular menstruation. Here's how: Prepare 9-15 grams of bougainvillea flowers. Boil the ingredients with water. Strain, then drink the water.
5. Bougainvillea flower can be efficacious as a body freshener. How: Used + 10 grams of the flower of Bougenvil glabra, washed and boiled with 3 glasses of water until boiling for 15 minutes, chill and filtered. The sieve results are taken twice in the morning and afternoon as much.
That's the benefit of bougainvillea for body health which is very useful to treat various diseases to be spared and always healthy traditionally naturally. Good try it at home yes.