Due to the frequent dismantling of personnel, there is not a single original member of Underoath's founder at this time. With original vocalist Dallas Taylor, they released Act of Depression, Cries of the Past, and The Changing of Times. Since Spencer Chamberlain became a vocalist. The band then released They're Only Chasing Safety and Define the Great Line, and earned a certified gold rating and the highest Christian album charting on The Billboard 200 since 1997. Both of their albums have been huge successes.
They have received two Grammy nominations in 2007 and 2010 and have recorded a live CD / DVD box set entitled Survive, Kaleidoscope, which was released on 27 May 2008. From late February to early May the band recorded their sixth studio album, Lost in the. Sound of Separation, which was released on September 2, 2008 and peaked at number 8 on the Billboard 200.Their latest album Ø (disambiguation) was released on November 9, 2010, and is the first time the band is without its original members (drummer and vocalist Aaron Gillespie) after leaving the band earlier in the year.
- Grant Brandell - bass guitar (since 2002)
- Spencer Chamberlain - lead vocals, additional guitars (since 2003)
- Daniel Davison - drums (since 2010)
- Christopher Dudley - keyboards, synthesizers, samplers, programming (since 2000)
- Timothy McTague - lead guitar, backing vocals (since 2001)
- James Smith - rhythm guitar (since 2003)